DUNMANHIGH STUDENT COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO!

3 posters

Go down

SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO! Empty SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO!

Post  gohhuihan Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Haha. One of the things I love to do most is shopping! So of course, Cairns Central is one of my favourite places there because I can do some proper shopping without my parents around. Smile So I came back with lots and lots of things (practically all discounted/on sale) and now I'm starting to regret the mindless spending. Because the things there are really really REALLY expensive, and I actually bought some things I don't really need. But then again, that's shopping.

Cairns Central provided lots of things we can't find in normal Singapore stores, which is probably why they are so attractive. But on the whole, I would say it is like all shopping malls, with all the decorations and all. It is also quite easy to shop because the shops are aligned ever so neatly. But still, the things are expensive... And you can see the standard of living there is really very high. Higher than ours at any rate. Even bottled mineral water is like 3-4 times the price of what we can buy in Singapore.

Okay. And the night markets. They are just wonderful places to shop for sovenirs to bring home. And the prices there are considerably cheaper than in Cairns Central. Though the food there is expensive. And I must say, the food is great! Just that the lack of rice is... weird. And the food is FATTENING. But still. Just need a few more workouts...

I love shopping!
gohhuihan
gohhuihan
Toddler Councillor
Toddler Councillor

Number of posts : 6
Department : CR
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.that-summerday.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO! Empty shopping?

Post  He Shu Jun Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:13 pm

my only 2 regrets:
1. didn't get to check out their supermarkets
2. didn't get to buy those handmade soap

He Shu Jun
Toddler Councillor
Toddler Councillor

Number of posts : 11
Department : Internal Affairs
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.strawberry224.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO! Empty Shopping!

Post  Charmaine Lau Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:56 am

well.. i think that shopping is fun both in singapore and cairns! Very Happy

Charmaine Lau
Toddler Councillor
Toddler Councillor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO! Empty Re: SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN, BUT IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE TOO!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum