DUNMANHIGH STUDENT COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying out new things... experience...

+2
Admin
weijie
6 posters

Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty trying out new things... experience...

Post  weijie Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:07 pm

hello... Very Happy

was the trip to kuranda fun..? hmm, you guys may there is nothing much over there or maybe felt bored at some "attractions"... but hey, it is all about experiencing something new and different for a change...

i don't want to preach here but wanna share some thoughts with you guys...

remember we went to the seemingly small town kuranda and we got time to travel ourselves before we meet again for the koala park or the boat ride out.? during tht free time a small group of us went to the bird park somewhere beside the koala park and we had fun there.. it was an open-space park, so the birds would just fly wherever they wanted and could also land on us humans... we fed the birds, and we also tried to let the birds climb on us... at first we were scared, we thought it would be painful for the claws to go on your arms, or perhaps the birds bite... but hey, after one of us got a bird on the arm, we felt it was fun and everyone started to try to get birds on our arms... Very Happy

we went to the koala park... i carried the koala and fed the wallies! it is a nice experience when the animals eat from your hands, like feeding baby and they accept you... quite fun... n the koala relle cling to you like a baby! i guess alot of you would have tried feeding the wallies right? how is it?

hmm... up to here it is enough for me to bring across the message i want to say... being a person, we should always try to do something new each time... only through this way can we gain experience and grow as a person... (like playing maple, you do different quests and gain exp to lvl! Very Happy ) yea, and especially for a leader, we have to always challenge the process, and not just accepting what we are given... if we always follow what we are given, is that really leadership? (of course when you want a change, do it reasonably...)

haha... my thoughts are not properly arranged... Sad those above don't sound right, but anyway u get the point la... what i want to say is just to enjoy yourself and always try new things! get that experience! you can also apply this to improve your leadership! Smile
weijie
weijie
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 27
Department : internal affairs~
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://www.sadisticatedz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty we sure tried something new!

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:09 pm

well weijie, well said, each of us should try something new and i believe many of us did! why not post up a picture of you and the koala in the photographs session and let everyone adore how cute you, wait i mean the koala is. haha, just kidding! Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://dhsstudentcouncil.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty Re: trying out new things... experience...

Post  weijie Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:39 pm

thx karmen arh... lol... =.=
weijie
weijie
Babysitter
Babysitter

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty experience..

Post  yixiang (labbit) ^^ Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 am

yay.. GREAT analysis of experience hehe.. play maple to find out >.<

and....... BIRDWORLD rocks!! hi-5 to those who went there~!
yixiang (labbit) ^^
yixiang (labbit) ^^
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 30
Department : IA!!!

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty Kuranda's Quirky Animal Kinds

Post  hannah Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 pm

Hello SCs!
Sorry for the late post since the forum was trying its hardest to make my life miserable. Anyway, I do hope you guys enjoyed the trip! I DID!
Anyway as you know we went to Kuranda, I personally was looking forward to see the Koalas, Wombat, Wallabies among others.
Some Background Knowledge I found:
Australians have actually hunted and killed many Koalas that they actually were on the brink of extinction.
Deforestation and the construction of new buildings have been pushing the Koalas further into the forest and they eventually start venturing out into the human world. Where they: 1)Drown in Swimming Pools 2)Get electrocuted by cable lines 3)Get run over by cars 4)Get shot
From this you can sense the irony, since we humans drove them from their homes, we treat them as pests. NO LOGIC RIGHT?!?!?
Anyway one day you might come to realize that we as Humans are so very different because we have the power to make choices, and using these choices, make a difference.
WITH GREAT POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY (sound familiar?)

anyway. We all went on the Sean Connery Lookalike tour didn't we? It was sort of disappointing since we didn't see any Man-eating crocs. The weather was good, the scenery was beautiful, the tour guide was hilarious, we all had fun didn't we?

Hope you guys ponder on what i said
Love, Hannah
hannah
hannah
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty Re: trying out new things... experience...

Post  karmen Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:13 pm

weijie wrote:thx karmen arh... lol... =.=
eh what you mean lol! Very Happy admin comment leh! where got write my name!
karmen
karmen
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 10
Department : Level Council!

http://cunk-27.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty koala getting killed

Post  weijie Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:31 pm

haha hannah..

the koala relle get killed by those ways.? so weird n unnatural... lols..

n today i juz see the news tht the world is getting much hotter n africa is alrdy starting to suffer its effects!!

the snow cap of one of its mountains is getting smaller... then the water resource for the animals would get less... then the animals die... then oh no...

hah... let's play a part in saving the world... >< juz felt tht the world is relle changing... oh no... sad sad sad...
weijie
weijie
Babysitter
Babysitter

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty sad..

Post  yixiang (labbit) ^^ Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:48 am

zomg! koalas humans are so sadistic.. so we shld wear GREEN!! support live earth!! haha..
yixiang (labbit) ^^
yixiang (labbit) ^^
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 30
Department : IA!!!

Back to top Go down

trying out new things... experience... Empty liangwei

Post  liangwei Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:08 pm

haha yea we shld... and the bird world was GREAT! birds flying everywhere and those who went knew how much fun we had and the good time we spent i there! Though all of us were seperated for the tours, but we all came back during the break...haha great minds think alike..jkjk... anyway...totally enjoyed kuranda with the skyrail, koalas and wallies!

liangwei
Junior Councillor
Junior Councillor

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum