DUNMANHIGH STUDENT COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating

3 posters

Go down

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating Empty fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating

Post  puimun Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:02 pm

hey y'all! : D i was going to blog about this but decided to forum a bit. and i can go on talking about kuranda like i would in my typical blog entry, but then you'd only fall asleep, sad lor ...

IN A NUTSHELL
so i very happily went to feed a wallaby who wouldn't stop eating! He (or she) ate all my food lor! it's quite funny lar, sitting on the ground watching others walk about desperately trying to get wallabies to eat out of their hands, but i did help some people out by pointing them towards my faithful wallaby : )

i spent free time souvenir-scouting and getting to know a few of my juniors better, and also growing closer to them, which is probably why i went up in the skyrail with them as well (with exception of mingquan ...) i realised i never quite got over my fear of heights, but my skyrail buddies didn't really make fun of me in the brutal way only kids are capable of, coz they kept me cool by occasionally screaming with me whenever the cable car bumped or whatever else happened to it. thanks, guys!

especially liked my skyrail buddies because we covered all 3 levels, Year2-4. i felt like as though we could belong in the same level because i didn't feel like there was a senior-junior relationship (dunno about the rest). i could talk easily to all of them, which is really cool because i hate barriers obstructing conversation, yeah? we're all friends : )

heh my nutshell is very big ...

one thing i regretted about this kuranda experience was that i didn't get hugged by a koala!! after bloghopping and forum-posthopping, i could tell those who had a koala hug really enjoyed it. Sigh ... nevermind, there's always a next time! ;D

yep, my agate candle will bear witness to the fantastic moments skyrail buddies, souvenir-scouting buddies and whichever other buddies and i shared in kuranda : ) stay cool, alright?

love, pmz!

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating Cimg0212

puimun
Junior Councillor
Junior Councillor

Number of posts : 15
Department : ell-see
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://3-unspeak0ble.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating Empty great job!

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:07 pm

well done puimun for mixing with the juniors and seniors, it is important to form relationships! nvm the fear of heights, many of us have it too! we are glad to know that you enjoyed yourself and your cablecar mates were nice not to taunt you! Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://dhsstudentcouncil.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating Empty talk about screaming...

Post  gohhuihan Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:24 pm

Hey obviously we are nice people, because we are in SC! Okay ignore that, it's simply too 自恋. But STILL.

And the reason why we screamed with you? Because it will seem so weird to hear you scream only. And screaming DOES relieve some of the 'am-i-going-to-fall-and-crash' feeling. Smile

And I'm super glad we were so enthu to even use oil paper together! That is kind of gay, if you ask me. Wink

Love ya loads. <3
gohhuihan
gohhuihan
Toddler Councillor
Toddler Councillor

Number of posts : 6
Department : CR

http://www.that-summerday.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating Empty Re: talk about screaming...

Post  puimun Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:13 pm

Haha love you too! Screaming is good lor. cough. SCreaming is good : )

puimun
Junior Councillor
Junior Councillor

Number of posts : 15
Department : ell-see

http://3-unspeak0ble.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating Empty Re: fat wallaby who wouldn't stop eating

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum