DUNMANHIGH STUDENT COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

besides the fun, appreciate! :)

5 posters

Go down

Did yoo enjoy snorkeling?

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Vote_lcap100%besides the fun, appreciate! :) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
besides the fun, appreciate! :) Vote_lcap0%besides the fun, appreciate! :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty besides the fun, appreciate! :)

Post  karmen Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:45 pm

wassup everyone? hope that you are all well. all your sunburns are healing and all your peeling done.

I am sure most of you enjoyed snorkeling in the great barrier reef, i did enjoy myself and it just made me want to go back for more. the corals were so beautiful, the fishes were adorable(psst, getting to meet the movie star, Nemo, up close was exhilarating!) and the water was so clear, albeit the presence of coral/fish eggs and sperms. The Great Barrier Reef would not have been so colourful and spectacular if not for the diverse marine life that make it up. From here, i hope councillors are able to realize that in order for a a team to perform at its best, the team leader must be able to appreciate the different strengths and beauty in every team member. Therefore, a team leader must be able to appreciate the diversity of talents and personalities in his/her team just as he/she is able to marvel at the beautiful sights of the underwater world. If the team leader is able to appreciate his/her team members, the team will perform at their best because the team leader knows who is most suited for what tasks depending on the talents each team member has.

I believe it was also a first time experience for many to snorkel in the great barrier reef, it's the same for me too! Surprised well, when we started to jump into the water and swim, councillors break up into their small groups to have fun. i am glad that this is happening as no one is left alone! (: this ensures that everyone has someone else to look out for you, to care for you. This brings in the importance of looking out for one another. The Great Barrier Reef is a big, no, HUGE place, and it is also an area unfamiliar and unknown to many of us, having a friend by your side is essential as you might get hurt anytime. Well, several of you got cut by corals and it must be painful, but it was bearable because you had friends beside you who held on to you, lend you their noodle and even bring you back to the boat. Imagine you are out there alone, and you get cut by a coral, when it was bearable with friends around you, the cut will become unbearable without friends next to you, some might even panic sharks will come! tongue (Alright, that would be me!) Yeah? So do councillors get the idea? Do remember when you venture into the unknown, it's best to have friends around you, and remember never leave anyone behind because we, SC is ohana. Ohana means family and family means no one get left behind.

Councillors, i hope that you have learn and enjoyed yourself when you went snorkeling! It would be great if you sat down next time and recollect all the memories.. the number of times you swallowed and choke on seawater that contains sperms and eggs, the fun you had in a train.. Yup. Oh, hannah and steffi, thanks for taking care of me and i really had fun with y'all! <333

Councillors, why not take a chance and thank those friends around you who took care of you (:
karmen
karmen
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 10
Department : Level Council!
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://cunk-27.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty thx cniors!

Post  weijie Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:43 pm

weee... thanks yuru n dinah n ben ng! fun swimming with you guys n yall took care of me too...

thx yuru n dinah... haha, when i was quite lost, (cuz i slower than the rest) then i see yall there n joined yall then yall nvr left me out since then.. haha... then dinah showed us the sea stars... then at times we had a good laugh.. haha... fun..

n dinah i wun tell anione wad u attempted to do in the water.. >< haha
weijie
weijie
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 27
Department : internal affairs~

http://www.sadisticatedz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty thx cniors

Post  weijie Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:44 pm

oops... n not forgetting benjamin who led the "circle" to the deck and saving me from my cramped leg.. haha...
weijie
weijie
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 27
Department : internal affairs~

http://www.sadisticatedz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty liangwei

Post  liangwei Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:57 pm

yup yup snorkling was a fun and exciting experience for us all, especially us first- timers! ahaha Very Happy

liangwei
Junior Councillor
Junior Councillor

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty liangwei

Post  liangwei Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:58 pm

yup yup snorkling was a fun and exciting experience for us all, especially us first- timers! ahaha Very Happy

liangwei
Junior Councillor
Junior Councillor

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty yea yea!

Post  yixiang (labbit) ^^ Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:19 am

snorkelling is super fun!! free diving is fun too..
and karmen!! teach me how to make a poll!!!! forum is fun too!! haha..
yixiang (labbit) ^^
yixiang (labbit) ^^
Babysitter
Babysitter

Number of posts : 30
Department : IA!!!

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty Re: besides the fun, appreciate! :)

Post  amandaleong Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:19 am

WOOHOOO I REALLY LOVED SNORKELLING MANZZZ.
it made me realize that the world is so big and i'm so... small ):

haha anw super cool experience that we got to experience tgt as a council!
amandaleong
amandaleong

Number of posts : 2
Department : IA
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://faith-winged.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

besides the fun, appreciate! :) Empty Re: besides the fun, appreciate! :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum