DUNMANHIGH STUDENT COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my reflections

Go down

my reflections Empty my reflections

Post  ng jin w Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:20 pm

Hello to all. Cairns trip had been an enjoyable and fun one for me. Though falling ill during the third and fourth day was nasty, especially since it was an overseas trip and then I could not do as many things as I could if I was well. However, having you guys around really made my day brighter and it was nice to have you all being concerned and helpful. When I called home, I was proud to be able to tell my parents not to worry and that everyone’s taking good care of me. Here I want to say a big thank you to everyone. Very Happy

I feel that through this trip, I have bonded more with SCs from other levels, through others showing concern for me and also activities such as the mini amazing race. It was tiring walking in the wrong direction for a long period of time, searching for the anchor but it gave my group (liang wei, joyce and me) a chance to interact more with each other. After my group finally found the anchor, we made our way back to cairns central as we could not find anyone near the lagoon. Only till we reached cairns central and called mrs. tan did we realise that we had to go all the way back to somewhere near the lagoon for the reef talk. We faced difficulties but I am glad that we persevered on and encouraged one another along the way.

This trip would not have been so fun without you all. It's the company that matters most. Thank you for making this a memorable experience and i want to go overseas with SC again. soon! Smile

ng jin w

Back to top Go down